Lilypads form a unique ecosystem. While rooted in the ground, they flower on the surface of the water. If properly managed, they will grow in abundance.
Each brand has a unique ecosystem which requires a solid foundation, like the lilypad, in order to grow and prosper.
The Lilypad Group provides an environment where dynamic businesses can accelerate profitable growth.
- Conduct company/product assessments.
- Assist in developing branding and marketing strategy, including brand positioning.
- Screen companies for readiness to commercialize.
- Oversee the client’s advertising and promotion efforts, including direct-to-consumer channel marketing and website development.
- Screen new product ideas for commercialization.
- Assist in the development of strategic selling plan.
- Identify and manage client’s sales strategy and execution with focus on specialty retailers, television retailing (QVC, HSN) and direct response companies.
- Assist in initial customer contacts with follow-up support as needed.
- Identify necessary financial and operations support if needed.
What our clients say
I've worked with dozens of world class sales and marketing people, spanning nearly three decades- and these two represent how others are measured.— Michael Lyons —
Our working relationship has been easy, fun and profitable. The Lilypad’s highest level of attention to detail and creativity ignite ours.— Steve LaBuzetta —
The Lilypad Group restructured Zero Odor’s supply chain, financial system, and have increased sales by more than 20% in the last year, including opening up 3 new national accounts.— John Favreau —
The Lilypad Group is an exceptional team to work with. Their extensive network, knowledge of consumer goods, supply chain and business development makes them a cut above...— Sharon Rowe —
Ann gets the essence of the consumer experience and branding but then combines it with her real world practical knowledge. Her work with my staff was an important step in their development...— Anne Flynn —
Ann’s branding exercise helped me crystallize my value proposition and really pay attention to what my customers care about.— Tammy Jersey —
Both Ann and Kathy are a pleasure to work with and it is easy to see why their business has enjoyed years of success.— Christopher P. Gardner —
The ladies of the Lilypad Group have the knowledge, wisdom and experience to effectively change the destiny of your firm. The Lilypad is your stepping stone to success.— Bambe Levine —